- Play the long game
- Practice public speaking
- Ask for help
- Don’t be perfect, be willing to learn
- Don’t be rattled by sexism, but do stand up for other women
- Your appearance shouldn’t matter, but it does
- Listen to others in the workplace
- (But not too much)
- Forget insults
- If you think you don’t want to run, think again
Hillary Clinton’s Rules for Women
This is such an important reminder, Smart Girls!
Rape is NEVER okay.
Jessica Williams on Claps and Catcalls Sept. 2, 2014 (x)
More dogs with their babies.